Manager, Data Analytics (Organic Growth & Referrals)
About the role
Chime is looking to hire an Analytics Manager to lead our Organic Growth and Referrals analytics workstreams. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of analytics in support of both marketing and product initiatives spanning SEO, incentives, enrollment funnel, and content. You will act as a mentor and manager to your fellow teammates to develop the analytics practice and lead the standardization of our analytical processes and project delivery methods. You’ll use data to develop insights, run experiments, and guide decision making with the goal of driving improvements to your stakeholders’ roadmaps that build a product and marketing experience to delight and engage our members.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $167,200 and up to $230,200 Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Define key metrics used to measure the success of our business strategies and develop dashboards and ongoing reporting to surface insights and drive decision-making
- Build a deeper understanding of user behaviors and use predictive analytics and experimentation to identify the corresponding business opportunities for Chime
- Closely partner with marketing, product, engineering, research, and design to translate your insights into action - you will have a seat at the table to drive roadmap development.
- Recruit and develop a team of analysts responsible for supporting multiple product and marketing initiatives
- Supervise and help to define the work of other members of the team to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality outputs
- Lead the standardization of analytical processes and evangelize those processes cross-functionally
- Lead experimentation by providing mentorship on the experiments that should be run, how they should be run, and evaluating the impact on our key metrics
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data
To thrive in this role, you have
- 9+ years in analytics with a focus on B2C marketing analytics
- 2+ years direct management experience supervising the work and career development of 2+ team members.
- Experience in organic growth marketing analytics: evaluating SEO and content marketing and using incentives to drive word-of-mouth growth
- Sophisticated SQL skills - familiarity with window functions and query optimization
- A high level of comfort delivering reporting and insights within a data visualization platform (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with R or Python: comfortable encouraging others in their development within these platforms
- Mastery in building metric frameworks to understand user behaviors
- A confirmed ability to mentor individuals in the use of experimentation and statistical/predictive analysis to guide decision making
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, a record of working cross-functionally to achieve results
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.