Senior Manager, Business Operations & Strategy
About the Role
Business Operations & Strategy leads mission critical, cross functional strategic initiatives in service of driving Chime’s growth and developing and scaling exceptional member experience. We deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic priorities. You may dig into helping us build and launch new products, win new market segments, evaluate and improve key user journeys, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Chime. If you thrive when tackling hard problems, are analytical, and like to collaborate, we want to hear from you.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $168,570.00 and up to $238,900.00. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Evaluate and help prioritize growth opportunities, including new products, features and segments, with clear structure and analytical rigor.
- Develop and execute cross-functional strategic initiatives to drive growth and create and scale world-class experiences for our members.
- Evaluate and lead the cross-functional execution of improvements to critical user journeys.
- Unlock new revenue opportunities.
To thrive in this role, you:
- Are adept in bringing clear and logical structure to ambiguous questions.
- Are highly analytical and think from first principles.
- Are driven by results and enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- Have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- Have a low ego and have a knack for collaborating with a wide range of people.
- Are an exceptional people manager.
- Have at least 10 years of work experience, including:
- Delivering projects at the Project Leader/Case Team Leader/Engagement Manager level or above at Top Tier management consulting firm, and
- Working within a high growth Fintech startup.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.