Procurement Operations Manager
About the role
We are hiring a Procurement Operations Manager in our Procurement team. This is a full-time remote position based in India. As our expert in Procurement, you will set up a Center of Excellence that oversees Source to Pay policies & processes and enabling technologies at Chime.
Important Consideration: Chime does not have a legal entity in India, so applying for this role you are acknowledging that, you will legally be the employee of Chime’s EOR (Employer of Record) partner, Remote, however, you will be considered a full time international worker of Chime.
In this role, you can expect to
- Assess current state and develop plans to improve existing Source to Pay processes ranging from Spend Analysis, Sourcing, Contracting, Supplier Onboarding, Risk Assessments, Purchase Order and Pay
- Enhance and derive maximum benefits out of Chime’s preferred Procurement platform in alignment with key stakeholders
- Be the business and functional owner of Chime’s Source to Pay policies, processes and systems
- Implement key KPIs and SLAs to monitor the various sub processes like requisition to pay, supplier onboarding, invoice approval, etc.
- Develop executive level dashboards that provide spend analysis and key real time statuses, and flag any bottlenecks in the process
- Identify and track areas of non-compliance, such as after-the-fact POs, and enforce policies
To thrive in this role, you have
- Project Management forte
- Expert level familiarity with Coupa Core Platform
- Avid problem solving skills through process reengineering
- Strong analytical and financial cost modeling skills to develop business cases and ROI models for automation of manual processes
- Expert in Source to Pay processes and systems including third party risk management
- Thrive in a matrix environment and build solid cross functional relationships with IT, Finance, A/P
- Leadership experience to lead a small team of analysts and buyers
- 10 years of experience in Source to Pay and TPRM environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Any Sourcing certificates, especially for Coupa, or courses preferred
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.