Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics
About the Role
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to relentlessly leverage data, data science, experimentation, and analytics to understand how we can optimize our marketing and drive long-term growth. You will guide our measurement of marketing efforts across the marketing funnel. You will lead the measurement and evaluation of our marketing activities to drive a greater understanding of our ability to impact brand health and ensure we continuously improve the efficiency of our marketing investments. Because you are passionate about causation, attribution, and incremental lift - understanding not only where our marketing efforts have been successful, but why.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $165,900 and up to $207,300. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data - not only surfacing marketing and lifecycle insights but also presenting those insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives, to inspire change.
- Proactive, high degree of ownership, focus on simplifying and helping us develop the right narratives to advise Marketing strategy.
- Be passionate about causation, attribution, and incremental lift - measuring the marginal benefit against marginal cost/efforts of our marketing efforts.
- Be a strategic partner to marketers and is responsible for data integrity and attribution of our marketing campaigns.
- Cross-functional leader across Analytics, Marketing, Product, Data Science, and Data Engineering.
- Scaling beyond yourself and up-leveling the Marketing Analytics team.
- Own and build marketing predictive models to drive marketing efficiency across lifecycle, paid marketing, and integrated strategy.
- Partner with Marketing leadership in strategy development, goal setting, and budget planning.
- You have an advanced degree in Quantitative Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- You have 7+ years of experience (post-internship) in Marketing Analytics and Growth Marketing (in FinTech, Banking, Lending or Credit, a plus).
- Experience in analytics and technical leadership. You are a practical problem solver with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience guiding technical best practices, leading cross-functional technical initiatives, and experience working with data engineering, DSML, and MarTech.
- You are an encouraging leader who delights in applying experimentation / AB testing, statistical analysis, and other data science techniques to understand how you can optimize marketing efforts to drive engagement and retention.
- Expert in deep dives into causation, attribution, incremental lift, and multi-touch attribution across the customer journey.
- Deep knowledge on key marketing channels (TV/OTT, Search, Social, Programmatic, and offline) and experience with MMM and MTA measurement solutions.
- Experience measuring site analytics, content, and SEO and using site analytics to develop insights to guide site strategy.
- You understand how to surmount the outstanding challenges of providing a unified view of the customer journey from various marketing campaign origins to web / app enrollment.
- Skilled in statistical programming (Python or R) and big data manipulation in SQL; (a plus to have experience building predictive models)
A little about us
At Chime, we believe that everyone can achieve financial progress. We’re passionate about developing solutions and services to empower people to succeed. Every day, we start with empathy for our members and stay motivated by our desire to support them in ways that make a meaningful difference.
We created Chime—a financial technology company, not a bank*-- founded on the premise that basic banking services should be helpful, transparent, and fair. Chime helps unlock the access and ability our members need to overcome the systemic barriers that block them from moving forward. By providing members with access to liquidity, rewards, and credit building, our easy-to-use tools and intuitive platforms give members the ability to have more control over their money and to take action toward achieving their financial ambitions.
So far, we’re well-loved by our members and proud to have helped millions of people unlock financial progress, whether they started a savings account, bought their first car or home, opened a business, or went to college. Every day, we’re inspired by our members’ dreams and successes, big and small.
We’re uniting everyday people to unlock their financial progress—will you join us?
- Chime partners with The Bancorp Bank and Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, that power the bank accounts used by Chime Members.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus great medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🫂 1% of your time off to support local community organizations of your choice
- 🧠 Mental health support with therapy and coaching through Modern Health
- 👶 16 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents and an additional 6-8 weeks for birthing parents
- 👪 Access to Maven, a family planning tool, with up to $10k in reimbursement for egg freezing, fertility treatments, adoption, and more.
- 💻 Hybrid work perks, like UrbanSitter and Kinside for backup child, elder and/or pet care, as well as a subsidized commuter benefit
- 🏢 A thoughtful hybrid work policy that combines in-office days and trips to team and company-wide events depending on location to ensure you stay connected to your work and teammates, whether you’re local to one of our offices or remote
- 🎉 In-person and virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers—think cooking classes, guided meditations, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help millions unlock financial progress
We know that great work can’t be done without a diverse team and inclusive environment. That’s why we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas to join our team. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Cook County Ordinance, and consistent with Canadian provincial and federal laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice