Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
The Program Management Office (PMO) helps plan and execute on some of the highest priorities impacting the customer here at Gusto. Directly supporting multiple teams, we lead through crystal clear priorities and roadmaps and organizational rigor. You will have the opportunity to partner with business leaders across Product, BizTech, Operational Teams, Sales, and Customer Experience in helping us continue to craft and build best-in-class experiences for our customers.
You will drive strategic projects and initiatives, support numerous of our teams to solve complex problems they face, and execute large cross-functional projects that bring our strategic vision to life. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead and support cross-functional projects across Product, and Customer Experience teams.
- Provide reporting vertically and horizontally in the biz.
- Develop and manage project plans and charters for cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our CX strategy.
- Build and implement scalable processes.
- Serve as thought partner for CX operators leaders.
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving to drive our business.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in analyst roles, biz ops roles, program management, and/or project management.
- Stakeholder and project management mastery. A proven track record of executing large projects, both in terms of scope and in the number of stakeholders and impacted teams/organizations.
- Ability to develop insightful quantitative analyses, paired with strong critical thinking and business judgment.
- Proven process improvement experience and love making things more efficient.
- Executive presence and ability to influence senior leaders.
- Deep empathy and obsession for our small business customers.
- Grit, hustle, and fire for making things right .
- A passion for helping others.
- Comfortable using and questioning data.
- Experience with Excel and SQL - nice to have.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $93,000-$115,000 in Denver and most remote locations. Remote locations will vary based on our geographical pay approach. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?