Senior Salesforce Developer (Mexico Only)
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Salesforce Developer (Internal Tools)
Locations: Mexico City, Aguascalientes, Morelos, Sonora, Jalisco
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and is looking for a dynamic, capable Salesforce Developer! You'll partner with and support teammates to develop and implement solutions supporting our Sales, Customer Experience and Marketing teams. The BizTech Team is a trusted partner to those teams developing systems and tools that enable the best service.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and sales/customer support tools
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, workflows, Apex, Visualforce
- Translate complex business requirements into elegant technical solutions
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience of Sales processes and Salesforce's suite of products across all SDLC phases.
- Strong proficiency with Force.com Platform skills like Apex, Lightning (LWC, Aura), Visualforce, SOQL, Unit Testing etc.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations and connected web services.
- Good understanding of Salesforce DX, source-driven development using Git/Github or similar version control system, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery as part of DevOps process.
- 2-7+ years of experience leveraging Salesforce platform features and building custom solutions on Salesforce and other Go-To-Market applications
- 1-2+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc and APIs.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer (I and II) and Salesforce Domain Architect certifications preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
Bonus points for any of the following (you always went for that extra credit, right?):
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages, such as Java
- Familiarity with scripting languages, such as Java Script
- Marketo, Pardot, or marketing automation experience
- Experience mentoring and training junior developers and administrators.
Learn more about the team:
- Our Engineering Culture and Values
- How We Built a Service-Driven Team
- Our Diversity Goals and Efforts
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at 650,500-1,646,800 (MXN) plus equity (USD). Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.