Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about discovering top talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers. In this position, you will work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and requirements and develop effective recruiting strategies. You will also be responsible for building a strong candidate pipeline and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process. Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Compensation, HR Business Partners, and Executive Operations
- Support and assist with HR tools day to day operations, implementations, and integrations
- Organize and coordinate online/onsite events, lead branding activities.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally within a high-growth tech environment
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience sourcing and closing profiles at all levels
- Experience working with Greenhouse, Gem, Slack, Linkedin Recruiter and G-Suite
- Must be physically located and eligible to work in Turkiye
- Experience building representative candidate pipelines and helping hiring managers create inclusive teams
- Familiarity with funnel metrics - you can use your data to understand and predict candidates needed to achieve hiring targets
- Technical expertise and an ability to understand and explain job requirements for engineering roles is a plus
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Gusto has physical office spaces in Denver, San Francisco, and New York City. Employees who are based in those locations will be expected to work from the office on designated days approximately 2-3 days per week (or more depending on role). The same office expectations apply to all Symmetry roles, Gusto's subsidiary, whose physical office is in Scottsdale.
Note: The San Francisco office expectations encompass both the San Francisco and San Jose metro areas.
When approved to work from a location other than a Gusto office, a secure, reliable, and consistent internet connection is required.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you require assistance in filling out a Gusto job application, please reach out to email@example.com.