Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Look around you today, every store, home, hospital, school, was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. We're here to change that.
What is Monograph?
Monograph is a firm performance management platform for architecture and engineering practices. Firms use Monograph to make quick and confident decisions about budgeting and resources to drive their practices forward.
Why Work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be a culture ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative to join the Monograph team. A driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player to join our sales team. This role will be instrumental in developing and powering the Monograph revenue engine.
The Outbound Sales Development Representative is an ambitious and organized professional who loves working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. SDRs play a critical role in the sales cycle and are often the first contact that a prospective customer has with Monograph. Whether interacting on the phone, at an event, through email, or some other medium, SDRs make a positive first impression of Monograph by being responsible for the first portion of a prospect’s sales journey. We work hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
So, what will you do at Monograph as Sales Development Rep?
- You will research, identify, and contact prospective customers, understand their business needs and convey the ways Monograph can provide a solution to their needs.
- You will schedule meetings with qualified prospective customers to meet with sales.
- You will consistently create a pipeline of qualified opportunities that fuels Monograph’s net new business revenue.
- You will collaborate closely with marketing to drive attendance for events, conferences and webinars and to follow up with Marketing generated leads
- You will meet and even exceed your productivity metrics
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- You’ve been successful working as an outbound or inbound sales development rep for at least 3-6 months
- You love hunting for prospective customers you can bring in as sales leads, and you have a phone-centric mentality
- You’re confident, curious and engaging on the phone, an active listener, and have strong communication skills
- You have strong writing and research capabilities
- You’re organized, attentive to details and possess strong problem-solving skills
- You’re collaborative and thrive in a competitive environment
- You’re self-aware, reflective, coachable and seek out feedback to understand where opportunities exist to optimize performance outcomes
- You’re motivated to start or further your career in software sales
- Experience working for a startup software-as-a-service company is preferred
- You believe in Monograph’s mission and values
Compensation: 50,000 - 55,000 base + $30,000 Variable Target (Uncapped)
This is a remote, US-Based role. We can not consider candidates outside of the US. This is a work from home position and you must have access to high-speed internet.
You'll Love Our Benefits
🌡 Health, dental & vision for US-based employees and families
🖥 New laptop & equipment
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority