SDR Senior Manager / Director
- Oversee and Manage End-to-End Pipeline Generation: Manage and build playbooks for SDR team to unlock productivity of phone calls, email, social media, and other outreach to prospects. Oversee, manage, and improve inbound/outbound sequences, call scripts, and processes for maximizing conversion and production.
- Team Building: Recruit, interview, and expand your team alongside the Vice President of Sales. Current headcount of 6 SDRs potentially growing to 15 by end of 2024.
- Training and Onboarding: Develop and maintain an SDR onboarding and training program to ensure fast ramp-up time for new hires, and ongoing skill development for all team members.
- Team Development: Conduct regular coaching cycles (Call reviews, email outreach audits etc) with SDRs to drive skill improvement in preparation for promotions, develop promotion criteria for SDR levels. Work with VP of sales on promotion criteria for SDR Managers and AE.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with Slang’s VP of Sales, Head of Marketing, Revenue Operations Manager and Account Executives to create and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Performance: Drive achievement around key performance indicators including number of calls, emails, connect rate, set rate, demo hold rate, and close ratio of SDR generated opportunities. and other performance metrics.
- Forecasting and Reporting: Report key metrics to Vice President of Sales on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- 2+ years of leadership experience of SDR team(s) including ability to facilitate team discussions, provide coaching/developing junior reps, and establish a culture of high performance
- Two or more years of overachievement in SaaS sales, including achieving quota as an outbound SDR or equivalent (SDA, BDR, ADR, ADM)
- Outbound SMB and/or Middle-market experience
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Exceptional verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Proficient ability to analyze data with Excel/Google Sheets, interpret pipeline generation bottlenecks from team feedback, and build solutions to deliver monthly and quarterly targets
- Extensive experience with running reports in Hubspot or Salesforce
- Highly organized and strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Top 5% performance in past and/or current positions
- Hubspot CRM experience
- Experience in the restaurant or hospitality space
- Saas start up experience (Seed - Series C stages)
- Experience with building quota and commission compensation structure