Customer & Technical Support Specialist
- Manage multiple customer implementations for Slang customers through proactive and accountable project management.
- Build customers’ product setup while working cross-functionally with the Account Management team to help ensure a smooth Sales-to-Account Management handoff.
- Identify and help problem solve any challenges or roadblocks during the internal Slang implementation process.
- Act as a first responder to product and technical escalations from Slang customers.
- Deliver a white-glove experience through voice and written interactions across chat, email and phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain customer support documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and standard operating procedures.
- Help maintain and update customer billing methods and invoices.
- 3+ years experience in customer service, technical support, or software support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Technical aptitude to understand software functionality and troubleshoot basic technical issues.