Staff Software Engineer
- Design, develop, and implement AI models and tooling.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate AI solutions into products and services.
- Lead technical discussions and provide innovative solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Mentor and guide engineers, fostering a culture of learning and excellence.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in AI and machine learning, as well as tooling for developer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, in fast moving environments with a fair amount of uncertainty.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Kotlin, Scala, Typescript.
- Experience with AI tooling -- LLMOps, NLU, TTS, STT.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and AI principles. Proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects.
- Experience in NLP/AI/LLMs.
- Publications in reputed journals or conferences.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of high quality architectural decisions and leveling up teams of engineers.