Jacksonville, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
The Console Operator is responsible for managing multiple dialing lists and dialing schedules for the entire HCI (Human Call Initiator) dialing platform as well as launching those dials throughout their entire shift. The Console Operator utilizes and operates the LiveVox HCI program by bringing up multiple campaigns on multiple computer screens at once. The Console Operator then launches calls to available agents using the mouse and shortcut keys to initiate dials. The Console Operator is then responsible for adhering to dialer schedules given to them by the Operations Team. This includes launching multiple dialer lists at various times throughout the day to coincide with the schedules set by Operations.
Hours, Schedule, Location:
- Part-time, 25 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm OR Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- On-site only position: 8014 Bayberry Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
What You'll Do:
- Utilize LiveVox HCI to launch multiple campaigns and dialing lists
- Organize and maintain dialing schedules for all HCI campaigns
- Report any IT issues to management
- Report any dialing issues to management
- Ensure groups are reloaded every hour
- Maintain consistent dialing to ensure proper frequency of dials
- Notify proper responsible parties once dialing lists are completed
What We're Looking For:
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check, and have steady job history
- Ability to work 25 hours a week
- High School Diploma or equivalent required