Call Center Representative, Full Time
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Guide and motivate customers through the collections process.
- Manage a variety of communication channels (email, inbound calls, chat, and making outbound calls) to work with consumers and establish payment solutions for debt collection and account resolution.
- Meet key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- Meet expected quality and compliance standards.
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Skilled in problem-solving, negotiating, and resolving conflicts.
- Commitment to providing best in class customer service.
- Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of each debt collection attempt.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment.