Product Manager, Data Platform
Argentina · Remote
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
TrueML is a mission-driven financial software company that aims to create better customer experiences for distressed borrowers. Consumers today want personal, digital-first experiences that align with their lifestyles, especially when it comes to managing finances. TrueML’s approach uses machine learning to engage each customer digitally and adjust strategies in real time in response to their interactions.
The TrueML team includes inspired data scientists, financial services industry experts and customer experience fanatics building technology to serve people in a way that recognizes their unique needs and preferences as human beings and endeavoring toward ensuring nobody gets locked out of the financial system.
Within the Platform & Client Experience team, the Data Platform team plays a crucial role in maturing our data capabilities to support the development of products that empower consumers on their journey toward financial wellness. We are dedicated to making rich data easily accessible to stakeholders. Through thoughtful design and implementation of standard and reusable data products, we empower downstream teams with robust self-service capabilities, facilitating analytics operations, and enabling ML/AI capabilities across the stack.
As the Product Manager, Data Platform, you will lead a cross-functional team to enhance our data platform, ensuring the availability of accurate, reliable, and well-governed core data. This role is pivotal in driving the evolution of our data infrastructure and contributing to the success of our growing product portfolio. You will partner closely with Product and Engineering to gain a deep understanding of our technology stack and identify and prioritize strategic product opportunities that improve the user experience while enhancing margins and driving platform evolution. A key focus in the near term will be supporting the Product and Technology team’s re-platforming initiative, which is establishing a new foundation to enable rapid experimentation and continuous innovation on products that leverage AI/ML to engage consumers on their journey toward financial wellness. You will challenge the team to think bigger and bolder about opportunities to leverage data in new ways, while also delivering the current needs of our business and users.
What You'll Do:
- Define and execute a comprehensive product strategy for the data platform by assimilating market, user, and stakeholder inputs into a cohesive plan.
- Translate the strategy into a product roadmap, prioritizing features that have the most significant impact on our data customers and the business.
- Lead the design and operationalization of technology solutions focused on enhancing data quality, metadata governance, taxonomy management, ontology definition, and data policy enforcement.
- Manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle, delivering features iteratively to address business challenges.
- Establish strong partnerships with internal teams and stakeholders, fostering continuous feedback loops to understand their data-related needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of upstream/downstream systems and processes to shape data model design and impact adjacent systems.
- Ensure thoughtful product evolution addressing product lifecycle, adoption/migration experience, and providing clear guidance to users.
- Drive product discovery, requirements definition, and feature prioritization, leveraging product management best practices
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a proven track record of successfully launching and scaling data platforms.
- Experience managing B2B2C or B2B technical products throughout the product development lifecycle, preferably in the financial services industry for data platforms, data experience, tools, workflows, and/or data infrastructure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and communicate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, as the role may evolve based on partner collaboration, strategy, and product priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, capable of engaging in discussions at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, and business partners.
- Highly curious and want to understand and shape a complex domainProficient in applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods to define and measure product success.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Drives stellar execution across product, operations, and go-to-market teams. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or early inputs into solid action plans
- You have extreme attention to detail and a high bar for product excellence
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefit contributions in congruence with local laws and type of employment agreement
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueML and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.