Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Windfall, you’ll be making things work from start to finish. When we say “full stack”, we really mean it. You’ll be connecting services, creating API’s, and building out UI’s across multiple products in a fast-paced, collaborative, and highly-iterative environment. At our offices in San Francisco and Denver, you’ll be working in close proximity to senior leadership that can provide you with a wealth of technical, product, and business knowledge to help you grow your career.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Windfall values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “bonus” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Windfall. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table.
We’re on a mission to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
What you will do
- Improve, extend, and tie together existing backend services to support our internal and customer facing applications
- Build new, complex features in our React SAAS application that will be immediately used by customers
- Contribute to a highly collaborative, feedback-driven, fast-paced engineering team
Some technologies you will use
- Backend: Java, Kotlin, Postgres
- GCP: BigQuery, PubSub
- 1-4 years professional experience designing, building, and maintaining web applications
- Willingness to work onsite in either San Francisco or Denver offices
- Experience developing server-side using an object-oriented approach, building API’s, and working with a modern frontend framework.
- Experience using transactional databases
- A focus on customer empathy and creating engaging user experiences
- Ability to move quickly in a startup environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $65k-$180k
Colorado: Salary range is $65k-$160k
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.
Something looks off?